ProJect Pharmaceutics GmbH is an innovative and internationally active pharmaceutical service provider based in Martinsried / Munich.
We develop highly specific formulations and manufacturing processes for modern parenteral drugs on behalf of international pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Our developments make drugs more stable, safer and more cost-effective.
To expand our team we are looking for a
B2B Content Marketing Manager – Campaigns and Lead Generation (m/f), part- time employment
As a Marketing Manager your role will be to grow awareness in the various markets for ProJect Pharmaceutics’s offered pharmaceutical development services as a contract research organization (CRO).
Besides an already decent customer base worldwide, we believe there are still many more companies in the Pharma and Biotech industry that have a certain developmental need, but do not find easily the right partner that offers a solution for their need. All of those companies could benefit from ProJect Pharmaceutics’s service offerings, expertise and technologies and our vision is to make them encounter ProJect Pharmaceutics and assist them develop pioneering drugs.
Your mission is to plan, compile and execute online and offline marketing strategies to make ProJect Pharmaceutics’s vision to come true. In this position, you will be based in our Munich office, work in a flexible and enjoyable work environment, with low hierarchies and a competitive compensation package.
- Establish and control marketing processes for online/offline marketing activities and campaigns to help grow ProJect Pharmaceutics to the next level
- Plan, compile and execute marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads and increase brand awareness and worldwide reach
- Operate our Social Media advertising: plan and control ads i.e. LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter
- SEO / SEA: Optimize our website / landing pages to increase relevant traffic to our website and maximize conversions
- Acquisition of international customers and direct approach to potential clients
- Frontline assistance for leads and first encounters with regard to presentation of ProJect Pharmaceutics’s service portfolio and initial customer relationship management
- Prepare topics to suit the target group and i.e. create presentation slides, flyers or new content for our website
- Measure and analyze data from various sources of marketing activities to improve the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Make accessible new markets, countries, regions, and businesses to enable new opportunities for lead generation
- Conduct customer segment research to identify longer-term channel, customer, and market segment trends
- 4+ years demonstrable professional experience in online marketing, B2B, content and brand marketing, especially marketing of high-level custom services
- Strong background in pharma/biotech science & development
- Good practice with Social Media, Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEM and common MS Office tools
- Flexible, disciplined, and self-motivated to execute well in a self-managed environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Are you interested? Should all of that speak to you and you feel appealed, please let us get to know you. We look forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary requirements, via